Manchester

News & Announcements from the Register
moggybrian

Manchester

Post by moggybrian »

Just want to say that I am thinking of all the families in Manchester who have lost or injured loved one's
we will never let them win,
they are all losers
love one another
Brian.

Boxofbits

Re: Manchester

Post by Boxofbits »

Without being overly political, we CAN stand shoulder to shoulder, we CAN be united, we CAN say they will never defeat us, but that is no deterrent or defence against determined terrorists who are openly allowed to dwell amongst us, and who will give their lives to kill us. It is simply not enough. Our country is slowly spiralling downward in the direction many critics of multiculturalism predicted.

The perpetrators were apparently known to the authorities. Our government now needs to act and deport those who are either known or suspected sympathisers to terrorist activities or groups. Enough is enough.

The Manchester atrocity is another tragedy which could have been avoided in my view. My thoughts are with those who suffered and died.

Kevin

moggybrian

Post by moggybrian »

hear!hear!
Brian.

starider

Post by starider »

I totally agree with what you both say,those amongst us who are church goers will say our piece on Sunday. Our thoughts and prayers will be for the families and friends of those killed and injured and for the police,emergency services and the people of Manchester..............starider :(

les

Post by les »

I agree with you Kevin, and providing it was made perfectly clear beforehand, those that travel to these dodgy 'countries' don't come back.

AMD 69

Post by AMD 69 »

Kev to run country. .....Here Here...hard to beat a kamikaze pilot with a bomb ....close the f..... TUNNEL........................

Matt.

Boxofbits

Post by Boxofbits »

Yes agree, the tunnel should unfortunately be closed until further notice, or only strict UK passport travel.

This is like trying to fight Nazi Germany during the war, while Hitler and his armies are allowed to live in London.

The consequences are blindingly obvious!