New LCV Register logo

News & Announcements from the Register
RussLCV

New LCV Register logo

Post by RussLCV »

We have a new logo, my sincere thanks to Chris Hill for all his efforts with this.

As a result I am thinking about ordering shirts using the new logo I have had only a few request to date and its not yet viable to order. However for the order to go ahead we need more orders to be placed. So please e mail me with your request for either t shirt, sweat shirt or hoodie these can be ordered in any colour and any size. Once I have enough to order I will request payment BEFORE going ahead. Rough costs will be T Shirt £14, Sweat Shirt £18, Hoodie £22, these prices are an estimate and based on the last time we ordered 15 months ago. orders via PM (but please include your e mail address) or e-mail
RussLCV@gmail.com by 1/11/2017 so I can order before Christmas
UK Postage & Packing £3.00 per order
Overseas at cost.
Russ Harvey
Minor LCV Register Historian
Freelance Motoring Journalist/photographe
r

RussLCV@gmail.com

starider

Re: New LCV Register logo

Post by starider »

Hi Russel,put me down for a sweat shirt. My wife and I run a steel band and have recently purchased sweat shirts from a different company than we previously used.They do an excellent job, there is no setting up charge,the sweat shirts are of high quality,the embroidery is excellent and are almost 30% cheaper than anyone else.Worth a look:- Penhale Embroidery[on line]. Drop me an email if you want further info........................starider ;)

RussLCV

Post by RussLCV »

Won't be changing supplier...... quality of garments from existing supply is second to none from previous orders.

Many thanks starider.

With regards to order, need it by e mail or pm, must include e mail address and colour required
Russ Harvey
r

RussLCV@gmail.com

RussLCV

Post by RussLCV »

starider wrote:Hi Russel,put me down for a sweat shirt. My wife and I run a steel band and have recently purchased sweat shirts from a different company than we previously used.They do an excellent job, there is no setting up charge,the sweat shirts are of high quality,the embroidery is excellent and are almost 30% cheaper than anyone else.Worth a look:- Penhale Embroidery[on line]. Drop me an email if you want further info........................starider ;)
Have e mailed but had no response regarding shirt order I assume you don't wish to order I am ordering on Sunday and unless I hear other wise I will cancel your request

Thanks
Russ Harvey
r

RussLCV@gmail.com