Traveller rear shocks

Selling an item? List it in here
ivor

Traveller rear shocks

Post by ivor »

Hi all, I have a pair of Traveller rear shocks from a scrap car. Will need rebuilding I'm sure. Don't know if they are the same as saloon. The surcharge on exchange ones from Bull Motif is £30 per unit, and they are currently asking for the old ones up front due to shortages. So I'm guessing £20 for the pair is a fair price ? Plus postage of course.
Cheers.

frosty

Re: Traveller rear shocks

Post by frosty »

Hi Ivor , do you still have the scrap traveller? ~ I am seeking both B posts .. roof to under floor

cheers

ivor

Post by ivor »

Hi Frosty, sorry, Traveller not mine, was allowed access to a back garden to strip some bits out before the scrappy took the remains away. No panels were of any use, the rear half of the roof was floating in mid-air, all the wood had gone. I removed the roof with my bare hands to get to the axle. Both it, and the van that I got the engine/gearbox from had been sat outside on the garden for over 20 years. I managed to get the engine, because when the lads pushed the van to one side to get to a gate, the van disintegrated leaving the engine and 'box just sitting there. The chassis had disappeared into the ground !

frosty

Post by frosty »

Ok thanks

still looking folks !