Minor LCV Register Forum

Welcome to the new forum for the Minor LCV Register
It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:16 pm 

Inspired by the Shropshire LCV boys having a regular meet on their home patch coupled with being cajoled by Maurice Rapley to set up something similar here in Devon, I have come up with the Manor Inn nestled in The Teign Valley. It serves good food and good beer.

The Manor Inn
Lower Ashton
Nr Exeter
Devon
EX6 7QL

I though a Wednesday evening on September 19 from 7 onwards. Be great if we could turn up in our Morris vans or pickups. It will be an opportunity to catch up and of course talk about the important things in life our LCVs! Also we could do a run at a designated point and then drive to the pub at a later date but probably do that in the spring next year.

Any interest can you leave a comment below.

Thanks Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:31 pm 

Hello Andrew,
I will be there it might be just after 7 if I am on shift that day!
cheers for now Dave.
:D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:29 pm 

That's great Dave; look forward to catching up with you again.

How is the van restoration going!?

Thanks

Andrew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 pm 

It's in the garage now, I have a few photos of a few new jobs done that I will show you.
still be a year or so yet ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:31 pm 

Just a reminder that it is just over a week until the first Pub Meet for Devon Morris LCV owners. Owners from Somerset, Dorset or Cornwall equally welcomed. Indeed wherever you come from, you will be more than welcome to join us for our inaugural get together.

Dave I look forward to catching and hearing more about your restoration and projects..... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm 

Yesterday evening was the first Devon Pub Meet for Morris LCV owners meeting at the Manor Inn at Ashton in the Teign Valley. Three vans turned up this evening and another LCV owner turned up in his modern car as his van is currently being restored. The weather was not too bad consider What was happening up Country. It was decided amongst us four that there will be another Pub Meet in October (Date to be confirmed). It was good to catch up with fellow enthusiasts and Dave Colcough showed us a very exciting project he is working on. He produced a first trial rubber LCV cab mat based on the original ones. I got to say I was impressed with what he produced and look forward to seeing another one produced :mrgreen: