Bulkhead plates

LCV information requests and exchange
les

Bulkhead plates

Post by les »

I would like to know what plate is missing from the attached photo, I presume the one present is correct. Oops no photo, too large? Oh well forget this request! :(

Plin

Re: Bulkhead plates

Post by Plin »

:D the perils of the photo posting! I see you have a reply on the MMOC site though which hopefully answers your query?

les

Post by les »

Hi Plin, yes I have a reply but have asked Chris to clarify, I didn’t quite get his point! :D

PoolGuy

Post by PoolGuy »

les wrote:Oops no photo, too large? Oh well forget this request! :(
Frustrating isn't it. It's one of the reasons why this forum doesn't get much activity.

ETA, it's just taken me 6 minutes to upload this pic. Not really practical to document my engine rebuild on here.
Attachments
IMG_2727.jpeg
IMG_2727.jpeg (115.89 KiB) Viewed 1644 times

les

Post by les »

Yes a larger file allowance would be nice, I’ve not had much luck in reducing to the required limit, I have occasionally done it but it has caused me a few issues.
As you say it must limit the usability somewhat, as photos make posts more interesting and in some cases clearer.

AMD 69

Post by AMD 69 »

Hi Les the only bulkhead plate I now is on N/S top left which is a body plate.....and if it finishes with a F it comes from Addley Park.....which is a different building.

Boxofbits

Post by Boxofbits »

Hi all

On the subject of posting photos, the file size is not very generous. I’ve found the best way is to get the photo onto your phone either as a web download or taken yourself, then email it to yourself. Then save the email image again to your phone or other device. That then is the image to upload as emailing it to yourself reduces the file size. It works for me anyway!

Kevin

AMD 69

Post by AMD 69 »

I use Postimage.... for forum pic Now ... easy when you are shown by 17-year-old .

RussLCV

Post by RussLCV »

PLEASE SEE THE INSTRUCTION ON POSTING PICS ITS SIMPLES

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12
Russ Harvey
Minor LCV Register Historian
Freelance Motoring Journalist/photographe
r

RussLCV@gmail.com